Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Day!

Since I know all of you have been worried sick about this, I'll put your minds at ease.... Devon and I FINALLY got to use our Seven Peaks passes. Since it looks like rain tomorrow, we decided to try late this afternoon and it was PERFECT!! We had a blast! Warm weather, short lines and fun rides, who could ask for more??? And to top it all off we were able to eat dinner out on the deck, on our new patio set. It's really beginning to fell a lot more like summer!

3 comments:

Mrs. Black said...

Good for you guys!

Boyd and Sarise said...

Yay! So glad summer might finally be around the corner!

Sarah said...

Fun! We need to take the Piggy swimming soon -- we went to the pool with him a bunch last summer -- but I am not looking forward to wrestling into a swimming suit in my current state and keep putting it off. :|