Monday, June 8, 2009

Real life...

The honeymoon is over. We're back at a normal Utah County elevation near a more normal sized lake. I've got a few scattered items I still have to get from my parents' house, but other than that I'm moved in and will start the slow process of unpacking.

Over too is the ice cream reception, though if you need any chocolate syrup let us know... we've got enough to last us through the millenium.

So I'm back to picking up whatever part-time money I can scorekeeping softball or refereeing or whatever. I have two referee evaluation camps coming up in the next couple of weeks. If I do well at those I'll hopefully get a few more varsity games this next basketball season.

And... back applying for jobs. Yes, we'd almost forgotten we were unemployed but were reminded when we realized we didn't have to get up and go to work this morning.

Let the real fun begin!

No comments: