Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Haircut...

As you know, for the last several years I've sported the short, closely-trimmed haircut that I do myself every other week or so. It's been great because it only takes about five or 10 minutes to do, and completely takes away any daily hair maintenance other than the standard washing. It also fits thinning hair a bit better.

Well, the time has come to take more drastic experimental measures. On Monday I had Annette shave my head.

The object is to look more athletic (for refereeing) and also just to see how it looks in general. So far I kind of like it, and Annette says she does as well. It will require more of a semi-weekly trim than a bi-weekly trim, but overall time shouldn't be a big issue. Here are some pictures so you can make your own judgements.





1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm pleasantly surprised. I wasn't at all sure I would like it. It looks good.