Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter festivities started out with an Easter Egg hunt put on by my Mommies group. I wasn't sure that West would understand the whole concept of gathering eggs in a basket, since we had a little trouble with the whole Trick-or-Treating concept, but surprisingly he caught on and had a great time.



Easter Sunday I got the boys dressed for church in the matching tie and bow tie that Aunt Shannon gave to them and if I do say so myself they looked incredibly handsome! (Devon was very disappointed that he didn't have a matching one too ;)

After church we Skyped with grandma Paulette, so she could see the boys open their Easter baskets (She helped out the Easter Bunny a whole bunch)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!!


We were invited over to a friend's house for Easter dinner. They cooked an amazing meal and West had a great time playing with his friend, Avery. They looked so cute eating dessert together at the table.

My only disappointment is the fact that there are a dozen hard boiled eggs in the fridge and a pack of dye on the counter and the two never ended up meeting! Oh well, there's always next year!

No comments: