Monday, September 3, 2012

Landon Hardy

Two blog posts in one day!!!

I just realized that I haven't blogged about the minor fact that...I'm pregnant!! This second baby is already being neglected!! I'm 21 weeks along and we know that we are having a little boy!


 He's schedule to appear just after the first of the year. Overall, this has been a pretty easy pregnancy. I had a little nausea the first trimester, but that went away the second I hit week 12. I haven't had any hardcore cravings, though I did have a very strong aversion to meat the first trimester. From the looks of the ultrasound, it appears he has very long legs, totally the opposite of Weston. He's already an active little fellow and I LOVE feeling him move. The latest ultrasound picture shows that he already has quite the personality:

Like I said in Weston's prenatal blog, we've had all our kids names picked out since we were dating. Landon Hardy was set to be our second boy. Devon is a HUGE soccer fan and my favorite US soccer player is Landon Donovan. Landon combines two things we both really like. But I have to make it clear (per Devon) that our Landon is not named after Landon Donovan, but rather his name is merely inspired by him. Hardy, is Devon's middle name and while he never wanted a Devon Jr, he always wanted a boy with the middle name Hardy. Devon was given the middle name because it is his paternal grandma's maiden name.

I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over, not because I don't enjoy being pregnant, but because I am so anxious to meet this little guy!!!

No comments: