Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drug Test

Devon was required to do a pre-employment drug test for his new job. Devon doesn't do drug nor has he ever done them, so nothing to worry about, right? Not quite! UPS dropped off the paperwork for the test today and we found out it was a 'hair follicle' test, instead of your standard 'pee in a cup.' In case you haven't put two and two together, Devon is completely bald! We had no idea how this was going to work out, but we (mostly I) was sure excited to find out. West and I accompanied Devon to the testing location. He took his paperwork up to the front counter to check in. The medical assistant took a look at the requested test and then looked at Devon and laughed. She profusely apologized for acting so unprofessional, but both Devon and I were laughing right along with her! But lucky for me (not so much for Devon), that wouldn't be the biggest laugh of the day. Devon reappeared 10 minutes later looking like this...







So now the big question is, does he leave it like this and just let it grow back or does he shave his legs completely to even it out? My vote...SHAVE THEM ALL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I say shave. He might like it, and start shaving regularly. And if not, at least he'll be even all over.

Jenafer Lowe said...

I'm about to say something I never thought I would say...Devon has nice legs!