Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wonder Woman

Yesterday I was feeling a bit like Wonder Woman! I got up, ironed Devon clothes, showered, got two kids dressed, fed and off to storytime. We ran an errand on the way home,but still made it back in time to eat lunch and get down for naps. I even got in a nap! After naptime I was able to get the house picked up, dishes done and everything swept. I had dinner completely ready when Devon walked in the door! Both kids were bathed and put to bed so I got to spend some time with Devon. I went to bed thinking I had this two kid thing down!! Unfortunately, that idea didn't last for long. It's currently 2:30pm and Weston and I are still in our pajamas. The only reason Landon is dressed is because he had a huge blowout this morning. I have yet to attempt a shower. Landon has been fussing all morning, I'm pretty sure he's tired, but he refuses to sleep. Apparently, I am the only one in this house(besides Hamilton) who is interested in taking a nap.  On top of it all while I was tending to Landon this morning, Weston decided to rearrange his room...
 
I sure hope Wonder Woman comes back tomorrow!!!

No comments: