Friday, April 20, 2012

And Done...

It’s finally here, the day I’ve dreamt about for the last two years, Devon graduated! I am super proud of Devon, it hasn’t been easy. People talked about the long hours their husbands spent at school studying, but no one warned me about the pressure to get an internship and a job. I just thought that you went to school, graduated then you started looking for a job. This was NOT the case. From day one, actually even before day one, Devon had to find a job. It was like his full time job was to find a job and he had to fit in school when he could. Despite the stress, it has been all worth it!!

The graduation started Thursday with BYU Commencement.
 



 Friday was the Marriot Business School Convocation.








I have mixed feeling about what’s next. I’m sad to leave family, friends and the life we’ve built her in Utah, but I’m also excited to start our new little life in Dallas. We have at least two months until we have to leave, so until then we have to get started on our 'Things to do before we leave Utah' list. Oh and of course, we have to fit in a trip to Disneyland!!!



No comments: