Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Denver Adventure Week 11

I didn't realize how much we did this week, until I sat down to type up this blog.


Monday morning my mom and I took West out on a paddle boat at a nearby park. Once again West looked awfully cute in his life jacket.



Monday night we went to another Rockies game, but this time West actually cheered for the Rockies.





Tuesday night my mom babysat, so Devon and I could go out for my birthday. It was $12 Tuesday at the local family fun center, so that's what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, everyone else in Denver had the same idea. So, after dinner we opted to go see Harry Potter, instead.

A few months ago when Devon & I came to check out Denver, we went to Rocky Mountain National Park. Just before the park entrance there is a little city called Estes Park. While we were driving through, we commented that it would be a fun place to take my mom when she came to visit. So on Wednesday, my mom, West and I headed out there. It was a super cute little city and we had a great time!





On Thursday we left for California with my mom. West got to do a lot of things...


He got to ride in an airplane!




He was sooo good on the plane. When we got off and were waiting for his stroller, everyone commented on what a good baby he was.

He got to meet lots of new people!





He got to go eat at Dominicos!



He got to go to a Wedding!





Finally, he got to go home and see daddy!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow that little guy is just all smiles. Super cute, I can't wait to see him again!