Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Denver Adventure Week 10

This was a pretty eventful week! My mom came to town, again, so West and I spent our weekdays with her, while Devon was hard at work. The second day she was here West decided to roll over from his back to his stomach for the first time. He'd been getting SO close for the last couple of week, so I'd been watching him like a hawk, hoping to get it on video. But of course, he finally did it when no one was looking. I put him on his back in the living room, left for a second, came back and this is what I saw...

The next day we went down toward Colorado Springs. I'd read about a little town called Manitou Springs, at the base of Pikes Peak, it looked cute so my mom and I went and checked it out.


We had a great time, but we really had fun when we found the arcade.



West had a blast on the rides and we had a blast watching him!

We also went to the Denver County Fair. This was quite a disappointment!! The whole thing was in one building, there was no good food and they only had a handful of animals.

Friday night we all went to the 16th Street mall in downtown Denver. It's an outdoor mall with shops, street performers, etc. We had a great time. West even tried to steal grandma's Diet Coke.

On Saturday we tried Elitch Gardens again, this we brought my mom along to watch West. Things went much better this time!!

No comments: