Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Denver Adventure Week 5

A girl at church told me about this candy company that offered free tours. So, we decided to head down and check it out.




This is all we got to see...





Needless to say the tour was a little disappointing, but at least we got some cute pictures out of it!




VERY late Saturday night my mom came in for a visit. She was only supposed to be coming out once this summer, at the end of July, but she missed her grandbaby too much and decided to come visit us in June, as well. We had a great time, going on walks, looking at model homes, shopping, eating out, taking West to the park and shopping some more!





She even watched West Friday night, so Devon and I could go on our first real date, since he was born. It was so nice to get out and spend some alone time with my husband!

It's always fun when my mom comes to visit, I even think Devon likes it ;) Except this time he was little bitter that she didn't make him enchiladas. West especially loves it, cause he gets spoiled rotten! The joys of being the first grandbaby!

1 comment:

The Black's said...

I love the hat:). He looks so cute!