Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zion Pictures

A few snapshots from the weekend:


The long and treacherous climb up Angels Landing...


































Standing triumphantly on the summit...


...and the view of the canyon.















Calling my shot



















At some overlook in another part of the canyon.















Jen, David, and Emily















Annette's new friend















David and I scaling the treacherous water slide...














...and sliding down.














Annette's turn.




















Let's go jump in the pool...














2 comments:

Julia said...

arlie17
That little toad on Annette's hand is so cute. I love those little things, and I'm so jealous that you got to go. I missed this year, but next year for sure.

Sarah said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I never got in a good hiking trip this summer, so I'm a bit envious, too.