Sunday, November 24, 2013

California

Landon was finally able to take his first trip to California! My friend Beckee (we've been friends for almost 30 years, YIKES!) was getting married in St. George, UT. Instead of just flying in for the wedding, I decided to fly into LAX and make a week long trip out of it.

I was a little scared to fly alone with both boys! They weren't perfect, but we survived!
 

The first thing I HAD to do when we got to Long Beach was meet my new nephew, Mason!
Isn't he seriously the cutest little thing!!!

The second thing I had to do was go to Dominicos (our FAVORITE family restaurant)!
A few months back a friend posted on Facebook about this cool little park, so I had to take the boys...




The boys loved meeting their new cousin and we were able to get a cute picture of them all.
The Marengo Cousins

Devon noticed in this picture that Mason and Landon are holding hands. Seriously, how cute is that?!?!?  
 A HUGE benefit to having the wedding in St. George is that I got to stay with my other bestest friend, Jen and she finally got to meet Landon.
(A little side note, I also spent time with one of my most favorite high school friends and her two little boys, but I got no pics, boo me!)

And finally, the reason for the trip, the wedding. It was in a canyon just outside of St. George and it was BEAUTIFUL! Weston had a blast playing in all the dirt and trying to climb all the rocks, just like the big kids. 

I just love this outtake!

The beautiful bride

I LOVE seeing old friends!
We've all been friend FOREVER!
It was a fun trip, but I was SO excited to get home and see my hubby. I'm glad that Devon is coming on our next trip to Cali!!

Oh and a couple more cute pics of the boys from the trip...

And DONE!

2 comments:

Jenafer Lowe said...

It went by too fast!!! I want to do it all again, and again, and again!!! Love the pictures, miss you, the boys and your Mama too!

Shannon and Ricky said...

Gosh that was a great blog! I LOVE that we have a baby now, and our baby gets to be featured on your blog; seriously so cool! I loved all of the pictures so much. You looked fantastic Annette...seriously, so proud of you; just so gorgeous, stylish, and darn right HOT! :)