Monday, January 9, 2012

Bowl Update


An update for all of you out there that are anxiously waiting to see if I won my bowl picks... I'll tell you it's not looking so good. The BCS Bowl Games are worth six points, where as the rest are worth just one point. Since Clemson decided to bend over for West Virgina (sorry for the phrase, but it's all I can think of to really convey my feelings), I have been shot down to 13th place. I was a little bitter and a little disappointed, but I figure it's all for the best. Devon and I have a little tradition of getting a Papa Murphy's Pizza and eating it while we watch the BCS Championship Game, if I was still in the running for first place I just wouldn't be able to enjoy tonight. I guess there is still a slight glimmer of hope that everyone ahead of me picked LSU and my pick, Alabama wins. It's a long shot, but just in case ROLL TIDE!!!!

No comments: