Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I was SO looking forward celebrating Halloween this year with my little boy! Luckily it didn't disappoint...

We started off the festivities by visiting a pumpkin patch

Weston loved getting buried in the corn box...

But, not as much as he loved trying to eat it!



The petting zoo was great, but West was terrified of the goats!



We all had a great time on the hay ride...


And taking pictures in the hay!

But my favorite part of Halloween was dressing West up! As soon as I found out I was pregnant with a boy I knew he was going to be a referee for Halloween, just like his dad! In August I started looking for a ref costume, but could not find anything! So, I decided to ask a friend of mine to make one out of Devon's old shirt. She did an AMAZING job!!

See, isn't he the cutest little referee you've ever seen!!!!


My boys!!


I just can't get enough!!!
This is with West's little friends at our MBA Babies playgroup.

 West and I out Trick-Or-Treating with his cousins, but no treats this year...

All the cousin! (Almost)
Before you leave, I'd like to add a little plug for my friend who made West's costume. As you can see, she is super talented and sharing that talent with everyone in her new Etsy shop. If you want to check it out, here's the link:




1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so behind on my blogging. I just saw this post. He is soooo adorable. I'm glad I could help you out. Thanks for the plug, too!